Primary Location ARE-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-The Westin Dubai Al Habtoor CityVIEW ON MAP
Posting Date Dec 18, 2017
Job Number 17002SZO
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
· Consolidate annual leave, PH and sick leaves for room, PA and laundry.
· Coordinate with purchasing department.
· Obtain quotations as per the requirements.
· Raise Purchase request as per requirement.
· Liaise with purchasing to get samples as required.
· Coordinate with HRD with regards to monthly training by HR and communicate with all staff members accordingly.
· Coordinate with HRD on staff’s paper works (PAF, Head count, Leave forms).
· Handle all individual staff’s personal file.
· Ensure and follow up all invoices from all suppliers come on time.
· Monitor and control the monthly expenses.
· Monitor and coordinate stock delivery.
· Coordinate directly with supplier for stock delivery.
· Record and monitor stock balance.
· Prepare a monthly report as follows:
· Monthly expenses control sheet;
· Monthly actual expenses breakdown;
· Manning update, sick leave’s record update, Annual record update.
· Meeting appointment with suppliers.
· Prepare training presentation as required.
· Prepare quarterly Housekeeping newsletter.
· Prepare internal Birthday calendar on monthly basis.
· Receive and direct visitors and clients.
· General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
· Retrieve documents from filing system.
· Handle requests for information and data.
· Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
· Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
· Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors.
· Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
· Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
· Maintain office supply inventories.
· Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
· Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash.
· Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
· Organize and coordinate meetings.
· Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
· Implement and maintain office systems.
· Maintain schedules and calendars.
· Arrange and confirm appointments.
· Organize internal and external events.
· Handle incoming mail and other material.
· Set up and maintain filing systems.
· Set up work procedures.
· Collate information.
· Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
· Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
· Operate office equipment.
· Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that talents have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
· Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
· Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the department.
· Conduct regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
· Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
· Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
· Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
We are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so we are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
Send your CV to [email protected]